Chicken is one of the very good sources of protein for the body. If you want to choose chicken for your keto diet, save this delicious and easy-to-make keto chicken recipe to make the meal more appealing.
I will introduce the Keto Chicken recipes that satisfy anyone else in your family. There is nothing better than digging into a plate of tender chicken covered in a creamy, Low Carb Alfredo sauce and the perfect amount of creamy mushroom, garlicky sauce. It is Keto Chicken Alfredo Sauce. Bring this Italian favorite back to your keto table tonight Because It is easy to make in only 1 skillet.
Making Keto Chicken
Keto Chicken Alfredo Sauce is a delicious dish and something that was easy to whip up and whip down. With just 5 main ingredients you can make the food as delicious as the restaurant. It is a chicken cooked in a creamy mushroom, Alfredo sauce and finish with some fresh parsley
Alfredo sauce is pretty low in carbs. This Keto Alfredo sauce recipe is only 2 ingredients! You can buy it at the store but I would much rather make my own. This sauce is perfect for making a Keto Chicken dish.
How To Make
Type: Keto food
Preparation Time: PT10M
Cooking Time: PT30M
Total Time: PT40M
- 450 grams Chicken breasts
- 100 grams Mushrooms
- 10 grams garlic
- 100 ml Heavy Cream
- 5 grams Parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Prepare: Slice the mushrooms, mince the garlic, finely chop the parsley. You can use dried parsley if you can’t get fresh. Season the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Get the pan hot and heat the avocado oil. Once the oil is nice and hot add the chicken in the pan and cook for about 3-4 minutes of each side till it’s got a nice sear and cooked all the way through. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In that pan, melt a knob of butter and then saute minced garlic till it turns nice and golden brown. Then add the mushrooms, seasoné with salt and pepper and mix them. Deglaze the pan with about a tablespoon or two of water.
- Cook til most of the water released from mushroom reduce. Add in heavy cream and mix well in a low heat.
- Place the chicken back in the pan. Stir chicken until is evenly coated with sauce and garnish with fresh parsley. Turn off the heat and pour sauce over the chicken.
- Serve yourself some chicken and sauce.
Keto Chicken Alfredo Sauce sounds like a fancy sit-down restaurant dish. This gluten-free chicken alfredo Sauce is easy to make in only 1 skillet. You can enjoy it right away or serve with zucchini noodles, zoodles, broccoli or spaghetti squash.
You can always customize some of the ingredients depending upon But I think you should follow this recipe for an ideal dish.
From a very young age, I found the whole concept of bringing together all sorts of different ingredients and then combining them all to prepare a wholesome meal incredibly fascinating. But most of this interest and passion came from managing multiple albeit not life-threatening medical conditions. Eating fresh, hearty, home-cooked meals started as a compulsion but soon transformed into a lifestyle choice that I could not be any more grateful for at this point.
So I decided to pursue cooking as a professional career. And the American Culinary Federation certification program made it possible for me to become a certified chef. I have worked as a professional cook for the most part of my adult life. Meal planning and prepping, supervising other cooks, ordering food supplies, ensuring health/sanitation regulations, and more – these were some of the most important responsibilities that have taught me more than anything or anyone ever could.